WALK-IN-INTERVIEW of Teaching and non-Teaching Staff on contractual basis for the academic session 2018-19
DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION, ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND APPLICATION FORMAT
DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD
ADVERTISEMENT AND PROSPECTUS REGARDING JNVST 2019-20
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR CLASS VI ADMISSION (2019-20)
JNVST 2018 waiting list
DOWNLOAD JNVST 2018 waiting list
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Raigarh
Welcome to Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Raigarh, a co-educational residential Vidyalaya situated in Bhupdevpur, village of District Raigarh in the state of Chhattisgarh.
Established in1992-93 in accordance with NPE-1986, It is Affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Admission to Vidyalayas is made at the class VI level through open test conducted at District level by Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi.
I feel immense pleasure to introduce Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Raipur Chhattisgarh, where students enjoy precious years of there life (Teenager To Grownup stage) with a vision to equip the students with qualification, skills, knowledge and attitude which will enable them to thrive in the fast changing world and create a valued personality through education....
Sh. JAIRAM NAIK
PRINCIPAL, JNV Raigarh Read More
1. To provide high quality modern education including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education to the talented children predominantly from rural areas.
2. To ensure that students attain level of competency in three languages.
3. To promote National Integration through migration of students from Hindi to non- Hindi speaking States and vice-versa.
4 To serve in each district as focal point for improvement of quality of school education through sharing of experiences and facilities.
1. To provide stress free educational environment.
2. To help students to discover there are talents and mould them accordingly.
3. To replace competition by collaboration, compulsion by choice and comparison by feeling.
4. To adopt holistic approach towards evaluation to assess a student on all parameters.
5. To organise games and sports, co-curricular activities, out door activities to allow effective participation by one and all.
6. To enrich class room teaching through educational technology.
7. To produce 100% first division and 70% distinction to prepare students to entire life in a big way.